Required SAP Automation Tester – Chennai
Experience Level : 2 to 6 Years
- Exposure to entire testing methodology
- Hands on in atleast 1-2 projects involving SAP Automation
- Strong on UFT Automation
- Experience in automation tool like Micro Focus UFT
- Experience in language scripting like Micro Focus UFT i.e. VBScript and .NET
- Exposure to developing automation framework and test scripts for SAP application.
- Exposure to different automation frameworks.
- Knowledge of integrating automation tools with test management tools.
- Possess de-bugging skills.
- Advanced knowledge in functional automation.
Good to have:
- SAP banking knowledge
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Experience in selecting appropriate automation tools and develop automation framework by applying the latest techniques in test automation, i.e. keyword driven, data driven, descriptive programming
- Use risk-driven techniques to develop, maintain, and execute automated test suites for various modules; i.e., perform automated dynamic testing.
- Perform static analysis, testing and dry run of source code using complexity metrics.
- Experience in understanding the manual test cases or functionality and convert it into automation test by embedding appropriate validations and checkpoints
- Conduct peer review of automation code and artifacts created by the team.
- Assist in implementing and enhancing automation framework.
- Effectively report progress in automation test design and execution.
- Effectively communicate testing activities
- Integrate the test suites into the test management system and custom test harnesses.
- Ability to contribute effectively by giving inputs during planning and estimation phases.
Copy Rights © 2018 || SBCS India Pvt Ltd, All Rights Reserved. Powered by Batlahalli Prashanth Reddy.
July 22, 2019
January 18, 2019
January 18, 2019