Fresher Hiring at Tier1 MNC in SBCS India Pvt ltd
Please find the following for the details on the same.
1) Eligibility: 2017 and 2018
2) Education: B.Sc and B.Tech / BE/ MCA
3) Job Posting: Pune, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai locations
4) For B.E. / B.Tech / MCA Graduates/Post Graduates
a) Eligible branches are CSE / IT/ITE/ECE/EEE/Instru/Mech/Mechatronics/EIE/Comm/Telcom
b) MCA – 3 yrs course passing out in 2017 & 2018 only.
c) Min. of 60% or First Class in SSE/ X and Graduation/PG
d) Min. of 70% in HSC or equivalent course including Diploma.
e) Gap of Max. 1 year is permissible in the entire academic career and that too only between any 2 courses.
5) For B.Sc Graduates:
a) Minimum of 60% overall in all courses starting from Matriculation, Intermediate and Degree. However minimum 55% is exceptional in any one of the courses (SSC, HSC and Degree).
b) Gap of Max. 1 year is permissible in the entire academic career and that too only between any 2 courses.
c) No extension of academic courses due to failure in passing any exam.
d) Eligible branches are Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics, Statistics and Computer Application.
All the eligible and interested students to register for the drive immediately.
1. Once you register please make the note of your usn and password for downloading call letters.
2. It is not a walkin drive call letter is mandatory to attend the drive.
3. Candidate is allowed to enter the test hall 10 mins prior to timings specified in the call letter.
Other instructions to the candidate will be specified in the call letter.
Following links can be used to register for the same.
1. For Bangalore location : http://bangalore.sbcsin.com/
2. For Hyderabad location : http://hyderabad.sbcsin.com/
3. For Chennai location : http://chennai.sbcsin.com/
Copy Rights © 2018 || SBCS India Pvt Ltd, All Rights Reserved. Powered by Batlahalli Prashanth Reddy.
July 22, 2019
January 18, 2019
January 18, 2019